I am trying to create an automation when new pages get created under a specific space within confluence. My Space is called "MySpace" the title for the parent page is called "Parent". I want to send an email everytime a new page is created under "Parent".
How do I do this?
Hi @Mathew Haltunen -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What have you tried thus far to solve this need?
If you have a rule that is not working as expected, please post images of the complete rule, the audit log details, and explain what is not working as expected.
If you have not started a rule yet, please try using the Page Published trigger, and then use the page smart values in conditions to check what is needed: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/smart-values-in-confluence-automation/#Content-properties--pages-and-blogs-
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Mathew Haltunen
This below automation could achieve what you are trying to accomplish.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.