Why are the permissions an absolute train wreck? I used to be able to grant permissions to my organization. Why is that gone? Now it's just "open" to "anyone in "this space".
Yeah, that's specific for the next person who comes along after me. That's Confluence.
Who wrote this UI? You think this is an improvement?
Also, who thought it was a good idea to put these permissions in a share menu like it's social Social Media? I'm looking for permissions and discrete ways to lock down a page. Why are you treating me like an influencer posting a recipe? We aren't sharing. Stop it.
Why is the save page for Confluence so annoying? Why can't I just save the page and keep working? Because "Update" doesn't "Update." Update saves and closes.
Who came up with this workflow? Is it a person who actually uses Confluence?
I just, who is your target audience here, Atlassian? It certainly isn't me.