I have 2 spaces and 6 users and 2 groups. I want to add users / groups to spaces and have the other space invisible to the other group / users.
Hi @Peter Marquie
Welcome to the community!
You could explore space access by navigating to space settings - you can customize the access based on your needs.
I am unable to individually select users or groups to add access to my spaces. I have 2 spaces that the users should never be able to see the other content. When I try to manage user access, I get a page suggesting to
. When I scroll down and select group directly above Individual spaces, it returns me to the
3 need access to SpaceA
3 need access to SpaceB
At the top level of my site, marquiedatasystems, that workflow asks me to add users, but when I do, it allows every user to see every space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.