Hello,
We're looking to use a webhook to fetch data from Jira for issue updated event that match a specific JQL.
Basically all tickets from a specific issue type that are moved to "Done" should trigger the webhook which should include the following data: 1)issue key 2) status 3) email address
I've tested the webhook but unfortunately it seems it only returns the account ID and display name of the reporter, whereas ideally we would like to receive the email address in the response as well.
I tried switching the email visibility to public from System Settings -> General Configuration but still no email included.
It seems that the personal settings under Profile & Visibility overwrite this setting:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80288
We are considering making a callback to Jira with the user ID to get the email as well but less steps would be preferred.
Is there any solutions I'm missing?
Many thanks!