After creating a new space, I don't see the "Make page full width" icon while editing the home page. The icon should be somewhere at the top of a page, above the title (middle - page is in the fixed-width mode now).
Hi @Marek Michalski welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Confluence Cloud doesn't offer a direct "Full Width" toggle for the homepage, but you can adjust the layout for individual pages (including the homepage) using the Section and Column macros.
Interesting... Seems like it's not available (and I'm using a new UI here)
Not sure if they made any changes regarding that. I know there's a global configuration where you can make page full-width by default but it seems like this option is missing in some cases 👀I've asked someone from support to take a look at this.
Wow... First time I'm seeing this 😅
So, the workaround would be to create a 'regular' page, use full width and then set it as home page (just tested and it works) 👀
Thanks for your replies. It seemed to me that previously, when I created the home page of a new space, I could use the "Make page full width" toggle. (in my settings I have the "Enable full width page..." option selected). But ... OK.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.