I am sorry for this simple question but I can't find where I can associate my project (with existing tickets) to a workflow that I have created.The tutos on the web (including this one) tell me to go in the settings of my project but I do not have the same view than in the video (mine seems more basic).Thanks for your help
Nicolas
Hi @Nicolas Discry and Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Don't worry, it's a good question!
It looks like you're trying to edit a workflow in a team-managed project (its settings look like this):
In this case, follow this guide: Create and edit multiple workflows in team-managed projectsIf you encounter any difficulties, feel free to ask me, and I'll do my best to help.
Hi @Nicolas Discry
Welcome to the community,Once the workflow is created then goto project settings and click on summary there you can find project workflow scheme there at the top you can see add workflow in dropdown you can select add existing then select the workflow which you want to associate for a particular issuetype
if you are associating the modified workflow then it will ask mapping to the current status or else if it is new workflow you can directly associate.
Note:Only Jira Administrator/Org Admin can change the workflow
Hope this helps
Hi Sergei. Indead. Does it mean I choose a wrong type of project when I have created my project? It is possible to attribute another type of project ?For a team-managed project, I cant import a existing workflow then?
Thanks a lot for your help
Hi @Nicolas Discry again!
Not necessarily—I can't say for sure, as it depends on your needs. You might find this helpful: (Learn more about the difference between company-managed and team-managed projects.)
I didn’t fully understand your question. In Jira Cloud, there are two project types: team-managed and company-managed. If you need to migrate, here’s a guide: Migrate between team-managed and company-managed projects.
Unfortunately, no. 😞 You can track this feature request here: JRACLOUD-83240.
@Nicolas Discry to add workflow to the project the steps which I have shared will work for that.
Thanks for your answer Pasam.Unfortunately I do not have the view from your previous answer. I have the one from the Sergei's answer.
@Sergei Troshin Many thanks in any case
@Nicolas Discry Again iam sharing
Once the workflow is created then goto project settings and click on summary there you can find project workflow scheme there at the top you can see add workflow in dropdown you can select add existing then select the workflow which you want to associate for a particular issuetype
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.