Hi,
We have +500 pages that are affected by
https://help.refined.com/space/MIGRATETOOLKITCLOUD/5334139038/Preparation+guide and using the old legacy editor in cloud is not a real option.
So - anyone with a good idea / tool to do some change via the databae prior to migration - like remove these parts:
The would prevent the nesting (at least). Such a tool would be gold for many Confluence migrators.
PS: I know of all the dangers regarding this :-)
Hi @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
This is a job for Scriptrunner, if you don't already have it, it is one of the addons that I break my rule of not recommending addons by name. They have a builtin script for removing or updating macros.
Take a look at this thread as well for more info:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-questions/delete-macro-reference-with-Scriprunner/qaq-p/922084
Hi - Love scriptrunner - and using it like this:
def macroBody = parsedBody.select('ac|structured-macro').attr('ac:name', 'ui-steps')
give me the inner part, but I need a hadle to the entire macro.
In Short - I want to remove the "ui-steps" macro - BUT keep all inside its rich-text-body
ok, I am close to giving up - either I am stupid or jsoup is :-/
The page source for my page when fetched like:
Hi @Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_ if you would like some scriptrunner help you can contact the customer success team here
I'd ask Scriptrunner support for the syntax, @Abi Brown- Kolekti added a link for them.
If I understand correctly you need to remove the contents from the macro, remove the macro then put the contents into a different macro? This is doable with script runner I've done something similar in the past.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.