I would like to know what is the best practice to move from one site to another:
I have on the site should be closed:
- Team manage project that I should transfer to Company manage project
- Company manages project with X-RAY that should be moving into the new Company manage project [The one that replaced the Team manage project]
- The users are currently on an outside domain and should be move to their new domain users
I need to move the new projects with the 'new users' to my 'other' cloud instance.
From what I saw, The steps should be like that:
1. Create on 'OLD' instance a new Company manage project
2. Move all the issues from 'OLD' Team manage project to the new Company Manage project
3. Move all the issues from X-RAY to the new Company Manage project
4. Backup site
5. Install apps in the new site like as in the 'old' site
6. Migration between sites [how to do so? in the past there was 'Migrate cloud site' but I can't find it]