Hi there fellow Atlassian guru's!
I'm comming across a specific use case in setting up a new scheme in Assets. See if you can help me out!
1: Mask Attributes
One of the objectTypes included in the scheme are 'licenses', containing the attribute 'License key'. Now you can imagine this values can be marked as sensitive. So i was wondering if it would be possible to restrict the access to the value, or show it as masked?
2: Hide objects
Our scheme will cover multiple business units, with their own teams maintaining their assets on the same scheme. By default, whan access is provided to the scheme, all objects within that scheme become visible for that user.
I was wondering how i can set up the roles to provide access to the scheme but only provide access to a subset of objecttypes.
In extend, I would need to be able to dictate the security level on Object level.