I noticed today that the order of my scrum board quick filters is different than what I have setup on the board configuration screen. Does anybody know if this is associated with a recent Jira change? I am on Jira Cloud.
Thanks
Thayne Munson
Facing the same issue, Scrum Board's quick filters are in order, but it's all jumbled in Backlog view.
Hi @Thayne Munson
Welcome to the community,In New Jira Navigation the Quick filters is visible in the Board Settings under Layout.sharing the images below for your reference
Hope this helps
I can only find configure board but no Board Settings. As described by others in Active Sprint the quick filters are matching the order in Settings of XY Scrum board, tab Quick Filters. In Backlog on different Scrum boards the order is different.
How did you get to the 3 dots at the end of the Board name? I don't have anything like that.
@Andrej Orszagh i mentioned in new navigation it shows Board settings.if you are in current navigation there you can configure board.
yes, but when I configure board the Backlog screen randomly sets the quick filter order whereas the Active Sprint is matching the alignment/order of the quick filters in the configuration.
So I doubt even in the new navigation, you may control the order of the Backlog and Active Sprint view separately and order the quick filters accordingly. Have you tried if the Backlog and Active sprint quick filters are shown in the same order?
Not sure why but my issue seems fixed now. Weird.
Correct that. The quick filter order in my Active Sprint is now correct but the Backlog view is jumbled.
@Thayne Munson if it helps with my steps which I have shared happy to know
I don't see any option in board settings for Quick Filters other than creating, deleting and re-arranging. As I mentioned in my other post, the Quick Filters on my active sprint view are now working correctly but the backlog view is still jumbled. In my examples below, the Service Desk quick filter should be first in the list.
Here is a defect related to that symptom, which you may watch / vote for to see progress:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-93805
Kind regards,Bill
Checking today and it seems to be fine in the backlog card now aligned to the ordering in settings and active sprint card.
[JRACLOUD-93805] Quick filter ordering not respected - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. is closed now but issue came back.
@agnieszka_rz if it was you commenting, please raise a new issue with Atlassian. I doubt they check comments on closed stories.
@Ben Yeoh please correct me if I'm wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.