A few weeks ago I started making databases in confluence of Jira tickets, with the purpose of using extra fields to comment on the tickets and be able to easily get the comments out to stakeholders.
I was doing this by running a query of the currently open sprint, copying all of the jira issues, and pasting them into a template data table. For two weeks (one sprint) it worked well.
Then, today, the Jira tickets are no longer being pulled into the datatable. The numbers for the tickets are still in the Jira issue column, but all Jira Issue Details fields are blank, and the number is just text (no longer a link to the jira ticket).
Before, I had been able to add additional rows by searching for a jira ticket in the jira issue column, but now when I click on that column, the "search" feature simply says "no options". If I paste a link to a jira ticket, it turns the link into text.
I created an entirely new database, not linked to the old one in any way, and just did a jira issue column. Again, it only says "no options" and if I paste the issue link or issue number, it doesn't even convert it to text, but rather seems to not find it and leaves the column empty.
Any clue what could have happened? It seems like our confluence database is no longer able to communicate with our jira. Weirdly, the datatable I was using to query the current sprint still works --> connects with jira and fills related columns in on each row.
Also, I tried to import by selecting import -> connect -> Jira and when I run the query, a list of jira tickets shows up, but when I click "Insert Issues" the datatable remains blank.