Hi,
I have two forms:
- 'ProjectUpdates' to capture project updates with fields: Project (Dropdown), and Update (TextArea)
- 'ProjectList' to show project data with fields: ProjectName (Text), JiraLink (Jira link), and LastUpdate (lookup from 'ProjectUpdates' using sort by 'created' DESC and Limit to 1 result
In the TableView for 'ProjectList', when I add a new project, it pulls through the last update from the 'ProjectUpdates' form nicely. However when I add a new entry for the Updates form, the TableView for the ProjectList is not refreshed to bring in the latest update. It only updates, if I go and Edit the ProjectList entry, it brings in the latest update, so without changing anything, I press Save and the table is now showing the correct last update.
A simple page refresh is not enough, I have to physically open the entry for editing, to get the looked up field refreshed.
Is there a way to make the TableView refresh automatically, so the lookup brings in the latest update?
Thanks,
Peter