HiI have an external system, Business Central (BC) from Microsoft. When the users updates orders in there is need to update the data in the process management project in jira.Today i use a polling scheme in Jira but with a new upgrade to BC i can now register a webhook with BC and let this become an event based system. I have much of our jira business logic in scriptrunner. I have been trying to figure out how i can register my scriptlistener as a webhook in BC.I have tried to read the documentation here:
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/script-listenersand then:https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/webhooks/It is still unclear to me which url i should use for a given scriptlistener.I do realize that i can create webhook in jira automation and create field which then can trigger the scriptlistener, but i would like to avoid that solution if possbile.What is the best way to about this?BestJens
Hi Jens,
I can confirm listeners in ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud can currently only be triggered on Atlassian-specific events.
This means you will not be able to trigger the listener, and its logic is based on a webhook event received from an external system such as BC to achieve your requirement.
We have a feature request to allow custom webhooks for listeners here. Please vote on this and add your use case so the product managers for ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud can see it.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.