Hello Atlassian Community,
I’m experiencing an issue with a JIRA Core (Team-Managed) board, where the status columns occasionally get mixed up without anyone manually changing them. This has happened multiple times, even though no one on my team has modified the board settings.
Here are some key details:
The project type is Team-Managed.
The board is for JIRA Core, not JIRA Software.
The board allows drag-and-drop reordering, but after some time, the column order changes unexpectedly.
Our JIRA Software (also Team-Managed) board does not have this issue, only JIRA Core.
I have tried the following points.
- Manually adjusting the column order (works temporarily).
- Checking project settings and issue types for unexpected status changes.
- Looking for board settings to lock column order (but couldn't find such an option).
Questions:
Is there a way to lock the column order on a JIRA Core (Team-Managed) board?
Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so, how did you resolve it?
Could this be a bug, or is there a setting I might be missing?
Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!