Hi Experts
I am looking for guidance on how to migrate my existing QAlity (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222083/qality-test-management-for-jira) test cases into Jira Cloud.
The samples and demos I have found so far only cover importing new test cases. However, I need to know how to handle existing test cases while preserving the original dates.
Any assistance or direction you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Rupert
Hi @R Man ,
try to reach vendor support team https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222083/qality-test-management-for-jira?tab=support&hosting=cloud
Fabio
Hi @R Man
First of all, thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ for directing to our support page. I appreciate it!
In general that is correct, we don't offer migration of QAlity Plus data between Data Center and Cloud. However, we will be happy to discuss each case individually and look for the best workaround to help you achieve your goal.
Please don't hesitate to contact our team, we will always do our best to assist you.
Best regards,EwaSolDevelo Team
Thanks all for the quick response. I will reach out to QAlity support team soon for next steps.
Great! We look forward to hearing from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.