Is there any way for a customer to share a request, created in the portal, with an organization the customer is not a member of?
Hi Dan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If the project has been setup to allow the requestor/reporter to add people to the Request Participants field, then yes. However, I am not sure that you can add an Organization there - probably not, and almost certainly not for an Organization on the project that you are not a part of. But you should be able to put individuals there. So I suggest you try it and see!
Hi @Dan Hertzler
Welcome to the community.
That is dependent on the customer permissions set in the JSM project.
See the customer sharing section, within the customer permissions.
Thank you. I will see what I can do.
Thank you, I will look there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.