hello,
i need to create a new JSM project. We are using Team Managed projects now. The reason why I would choose for a Company Managed project, is you can use status-only-visible-for-agent and status-only-visible-for-customers at the same time.
The benefit of these different statusses is that an agent would know what to do by reading a short description as status (example "create invoice", when the customer only sees an 'in progress' status. The workflow would be defined by the status-only-visible-for-agent.
But now, our TMSP received a new feature "playbooks". I am not familiar yet of its full potential, but it seems that you can also make possible what I would do with the status-only-visible-for-agent.
It would mean that I can stay in the TMSP (which configures a lot easier than CMSP imo). What do you guys this of this new feature, and what can you advise me? Stay in TMSP or choose for CMSP, and why?
Also, what is the future for CMSP because I notice that TMSP is still getting new updates once in a while.
Thanks for your input!