I'm using the latest version of hosted JIRA (incl Agile) and even thoughg the tempo plugin is marked as installed I can't seem to get the tempo menu item in the menu bar.
The concerned user should be added to the group in TempoPermissions>Tempo Time Tracking (permission).
(I think those steps are valide for tempo v7.8 and greater versions)
I can't seem to get to that menu - how do i get to it?
do you have any administration rules? (iam familiar with standalone installations)
1- https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Enable+Tempo+in+Atlassian+OnDemand 2- https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+Permissions
I have the following installed (by default it seems) System Plugin: Tempo Core System Plugin: Tempo Planning API System Plugin: Tempo Teams I saw these by going to manage add-ons, do i need anything else installed? also checked each one of the above and they dont seem to need any licenses.
jira admin.jpg
what do you get, If you click, near to Administration, on ??Search JIRA admin?? and start typing ??Tempo Permissions'?? ?
Tempo Permissions Search.jpg
screenshot attached below
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.