We are back to use Jira and Confluence after some time off, but when logging in it says we need to change the password, only we don't receive the reset password email.
Hi @Gil Raz Welcome to the Community! It could be due to the suppression on your account. @Andy Heinzer, Please assist.
Hi @Gil Raz
I found there was a suppression on your account from our side. I have cleared that suppression. Try to send the password reset again now, you should receive it.
Andy
Thank you @Andy Heinzer , I can login now.However, when I enter Confluence it asks me to create a new site.
I had a site inmedmd.atlassian.net as free account with some content. While it has been a while since logging in, I would assume the site wouldn't be erased since it's free?
It appears that site was deactivated on 12 January 2025. From that point our data retention policy only keeps that data for 60 days. In turn it seems that site was deleted already in accordance with that policy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.