how to create a tiles which will looks similar to template pages?
Hi, @Lakshmi gupta
As your question suggests, you'd like to arrange a tile-based layout similar to Templates in Confluence.
To this end, you can try our app: User Macro for Confluence Cloud
For your use case, I’ve created Tile user macro that replicates the look and feel of Confluence templates. You can configure:
You can arrange multiple tiles inline to form a grid or dashboard-style layout.
Here’s how it looks in the editor:
Let me know if you'd like to get some help with that.
@Lakshmi gupta welcome to the Atlassian community
Can you share a screenshot of what you would like or are seeing in Confluence?
I'm trying to add tiles like this. What macros/steps do I need to use to build a page like this.
In the past I had used tile Macro to build pages like this. But i can't find it anymore.
@Lakshmi gupta sounds like you had an app from the marketplace as a tile macro is not delivered in Data center or cloud. You might want to check with your Confluence admin and see if it was removed.
Thank you so much Anatolii for sharing this and creating this Tile macro.
do I need to add this to macros? if yes, how do I do that?
@Lakshmi gupta
Sounds great!
1. Install the appHead to the marketplace and install User Macro for Confluence Cloud.It’s free for up to ten users and includes a trial period.
2. Access the appAfter installation, go to:https://YOUR_INSTANCE.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/upmThen navigate via:Left sidebar → Data Management → User MacrosorHeader → Apps → User Macro(or More → Apps → User Macro, depending on your setup)
3. Use the Tile macroFrom the Library, copy the Tile macro into your own user macros.After it's saved, you can use it in any Confluence page (like showed in my first reply) by typing /Tile or selecting it via the macro browser.
Hi, thank you so much for all the details.
Will I be able to use it after 30 days of trial period? How does it work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.