Hi, I hope someone can help me as this is starting to give me grey hairs 
I'm trying to modify the Customer Notification Template.
What I have done so far
- I have found where I can do it
- I have tried to modify the standard HTML template, just adding a line of text
- I have rewritten it, adding company colours and logo
- I have tried modifying the "Public Comment Added"
If I sent a test mail to myself from the Customer Notification menu, the test looks correct.
But when it comes to the actual emails sent to customers, it's still the standard email. I can't for the life of me get it to include any changes.
I have tried waiting hours hoping it was a caching issue, but still the same standard email.
I hope it's something really simple that I have overlooked, and someone here can guide me.
Thanks in advance.