I have two automations that work independently. When they are both turned on, they don't work. My ultimate goal is to combine them, but I can't wrap my head around how.
My first automation is as follows: When an issue is created and issue type equals story then create 3 subtasks (and I name them). I have tested this several times. When I create an issue (story) 3 subtasks are created.
My second automation is as follows: When an issue is created and issue is a subtask, defect, etc, then edit issue field (custom field) I have also tested this and it works. When I change the custom field in the parent issue, the custom field in the subtasks also change.
How do I combine these two? So to recap. I want subtasks to automatically be created when I create an issue (story) and when the custom field drop down is manually changed/added to the story, I need the same field in the subtasks to also be added.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!