When I attempt to Hide Related Content in our Confluence Document. It is not updating on any of my users pages..
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Hi @Hope Strong
Can you elaborate on which 'related content'? and the steps you have tried to hide it?
Thanks
Shawn
Hi,
I have went into the space settings, and selected related content. Turned off the related content.
I also attempted to turn it off by clicking the ellipses menu on the top right of the page and clicking Advance Details Hide Related content.
Neither of these options work.
Thanks @Hope Strong
From this documentation, it seems the space admin settings work for users w/o edit permissions. Users with edit have the ability to change their personal settings to see or hide the related content.
Discover relevant content with related pages | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
This user that used our public link to our confluence does not have editing access. and the related content box is still displaying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.