I am trying to add the "Fix versions" field in my projects, weirdly it's available in some of my projects but not all of them. Sometimes even within the same projects, it's available for same work item type but not others.
For this project - originally the Fix versions field is available on both Bug and Task work types

For Task, I've tried to move it from the project fields back to Fields Setting Panel on the right, after saving the change, the Fix versions field disappear, and search doesn't yield any result.

Going into Project Setting -> Fields, I can see Fix versions is already there.

Background -
- they are all team-managed projects
- I have the Releases feature enabled and can add tickets to the release versions, it's just the Fix Versions field won't show on the ticket

I've read couples of articles and tried the below
- I have the permission to resolve an issue
- none of these projects are associated to particular screens/screen schemes/ work type screen schemes so I expect they are just showing the default settings
- create new work types to see if Fix Versions field is there but unfortunately not