kanban boards for JSM do not show up on the IOS app.
Even tried to send the link of the board to my phone and it opens the Jira app but does not show the board.
Hi @Miguel Soares
The apps seems not to support boards on JSM projects, so this is why.
You could raise this as a feature request, https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
hi @Marc -Devoteam- but I could see the JIRA boards, why JSM boards would not be supported?
Correct.
JSM boards are not the same as board on a software project.
If you want to show JSM issue information, make sue to have access to the project and create a kanban board on a software project and set the filter to get JSM issues.
This can be done as a workaround
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- thanks.
I have created a JSM board but I can't see it on the app.
unfortunately our admins have revoked our Jira license we can only use JSM now.
but I mean in terms of what the app can show...it should not make much difference if it's a JSM board or a Jira board. They work exactly the same way in visual terms so the app should be able to show it without any additional engineering.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.