I am taking a look at the new playbooks feature. I can see that you can attach playbooks depending on Request Type, Issue Type, or Groups. However, I am wondering if you can be more granular with attaching them.
For example, we have Accounts/Permission Requests as a request type, but this could potentially be a request for new user account creation, changing permissions on an existing account, requesting a user account be deleted, etc.
I have automation rules set up that change the resulting ticket depending on values from custom fields in the request form, and I'd like to attach playbooks to the tickets depending on these field values as well.
I've taken a look in automations to see if that's possible with a rule, but it doesn't appear to be an option. Is there currently a way to achieve the above? Or is this something that will come in time with the playbooks feature?