Hello Dear Atlassian Family,
I have a scenario that,
I 've have an on boarding form that , Type of hire has 4 options after that Department ( Role of designation) is there,
Here the condition is , Job level structure (Form Field) has to appear if the Type of Hire is equal to option 1. If type of Hire != Option 1, Job level structure has to be hidden.. That I can achieved.
2nd condition is , When Type of Hire is equal to Option 1 And Department is equal to 1 or 2 options out of 10 options , It has different job level structure like President, Vp , has to appear in the Job level structure , Based on the selection of Type of Hire = OPt 1 and Dep = 1or 2 options.
and IF Type of Hire = opt1 and Dep != 1 or 2 option , Remaining Job level structure has to appear in the Job level field .?
This kind of nested Form filed Logical condition can we achieved or not ??
Can any one help this kind of Scenario, That would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Suneel Babu