Hello there!
Following up from this problem, which appeared to be more on the Excel side:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Jira-issues-export-in-Excel-Formatting/qaq-p/2976604
Please allow me to explain my need: as a user I want to use a filter to isolate a certain amount of issues and export that list into an excel file, so that the excel file will include in its columns every field from those issues.
Here's what I did:
- create a custom issue type dedicated to specific feedback we need to read in Excel
- created a form linked to that custom issue type, dedicated to receiving those specific feedback
- created a filtere on those issues
- tried to export it in different formats
Problem:
- the "filter fields" export will include data formatted in columns, just what I need (YAY!), but only the filter fields, not every issue field (NAY!)
- the "all fields export" includes every field of those issues (YAY!), but formatted in a terrible vertical way that makes it impossible for me to read them and pass those to those who will read that feedback (NAY!)
I checked some third parties apps, but there doesn't seem to be one dedicated to providing this kind of export.
Furthermore, it would be great if Jira Forms would allow to have a dedicated Excel export, just like Google Forms do.
Thank you in advance for your help!