Hey,
I have a question regarding the calculation of fields.
Situation: Every day we create issues for our teams where they can document their actual and planned headcounts (two numeric fields). These are in one project, all with the same issue type.
So I have for example these values:
- Team 1: actual 5, planned 7
- Team 2: actual 6, planned 6
- Team 3: actual 8, planned 9
What I would like to have is one (!) additional created issue based on the values of the teams. Also same issue type and project, but with a calculated actual and target headcount. When creating the team ones, the numbers of the day before will be set in the creation process. Later on I would like to add the function that as soon as a value is changed, the department value shall also be updated. But with the creation I would expect to see this numbers:
- Department: actual 19, planned 22
What works totally fine is to create the team issues with the numbers of yesterday. I added now the creation of the department issue, but I have no idea how to calculate and set the actual and target headcount. Could you please help?