Previous person wrote this JQL for a dashboard to display work from future sprints and the backlog. Note that it's hardcoded so the sprint numbers need to be updated every sprint -
"Team[Team]" = <team ID> AND project = FS AND sprint IN (348, 349, 350, 356, empty) AND type = Story AND status IN ("To do", "In Progress", "Dev Blocked", "In ST", "ST Blocked", "UAT Ready", "Code Review", "Ready ST") ORDER BY created DESC
I've been looking for something in JQL that might allow me to get away from that. Could I possibly use "AND Sprint IN openSprints()" then some sort of future sprint variable like "opensprint +1" ?
I know we can subtract dates. For example, I also have Global Automations to report the bugs opened and closed in the previous 24 hours using "AFTER -1d"
@Bill Sheboy you seem to always have great ideas. Any thoughts? TIA