I have a listener that needs to update a field. Using example scripts from ScriptRunner, I was able to get the script to update the field as long as the field was on the screen. However once I take the field off the screen, It doesn't update and I get the below in the listener logs.
It says that I can use "setSkipScreenCheck" to enable the field to be updated even if it is associated with a different context. Afte a lot of searching I am not sure how to do this in cloud. There are lots of examples on how to do it for DC/Server.
How do I implement this in cloud?
2025-03-19 17:12:14.553 ERROR - No custom field with the name 'Agile Team' is associated with this issue context, you can use setSkipScreenCheck if your custom field is associated to a different issue context
2025-03-19 17:12:14.557 ERROR - Class: com.adaptavist.sr.cloud.events.WebhookExecution, Config: null