Hi,
I have a project that I use to sort and triage some issues.
This project is used to report the people that create the requests (issues are started on other platform and inputed on Jira through API). An automation alert (email) is run to inform the requestor when the issue transition.
After the sorting and triage I'd like to create a linked issue to another project. I've already created an automation that creates and links the issues to a specific project and it works perfectly.
This solution was approved and now this same origin platform is creating issues that I must assign to many projects (one at a time). So, I created a custom field that selects the project where the linked issue must be created (all projects on my organization are shown). When I transition some issue to an specific status I want to create that linked issue on the project selected by this field. I created a transition rule that assures this project field can't be empty.
My problem is that in the create step on the automation is returning an error when I select the type of the linked issue being created (I tried all available on the dropdown):

I also tried to set the issue type as "Same issue type" and "Same issue type as trigger". The valid type error does not happen, but the automation runs with the following error:

I'm totally in the dark. Can anyone help me create a linked issue on another project based on a custom field?