Hi, I am trying to make an automation in which when a deployment to production is made from the preview and development branches, the issue goes to Done state, but it does not work.
Hi @Francesca Fuentes ,welcome to the community! :-)
So the regular expression looks okay, I would say. If things look good but don't work, I usually place "Log action" elements before the condition and print the value of the smart value I'm using. That way I can see what the value was during runtime and see it is what I expected.So in your case, you can place a "Log action" action above the "If: Compare two values" and use the following text: "Source Branch: {{pullRequest.sourceBranch}}".Maybe it's empty? Or has an ID instead of a name as value?If it has indeed either development or preview as values, you could replace the "If: Compare two values" with an IF branch and create two separate conditions that match by exact name. That would also rule out that there's an issue with the regular expression.I hope that helps!GreetingsPhilipp
Oh, thank you so much Phillipp! I'll try all that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.