Hi,
After I enable the Draw.io Simple Viewer I can't find an option to disable it.
The documention only explains how to enable it. It mentions that the checkbox is used to enable and disable it, however, there is no mention of how to disable it.
https://www.drawio.com/doc/faq/confluence-cloud-viewer-settings
https://www.drawio.com/doc/faq/confluence-simple-viewer
Thanks,
Bagio
Hi @Edson Bagio
To untick the "simple viewer", you need to edit the diagram. On the top right you can uncheck the option
Regards,
Hi, @Cyrille Martin ,
Worked.
I hope Draw.io improves this UI. Unnecessary steps and complexity.
Thanks!
Glad it was resolved and thanks for the feedback. We always appreciate users letting us know where we can improve. We're continuously working on making draw.io as intuitive and user-friendly as possible.
Best,
MJ
Hi, @MJ Valencia -drawio diagrams- ,
If possible, a good way to capture feedback would be to have a Feedback button in the product, like Atlassian does.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.