We have an unexpected behaviour in a Jira Work Management project. We can add some fields to the issue layout but then these fields aren't available on the forms layout.
Issue layout:
Form layout:
Any idea how to solve this?
Thanks a lot !
Hello @Joan Andreu Juan Torrens
Even if the Form is using the issue type in this case Task, and the issue layout has been edited for the task, changes are not being reflected because Forms have defined fields that you can add, the only thing you can do is to rename these fields.
I think in other projects I have been able to add customer fields to the Jira forms. Look:
Form:
I think I have found the answer. The fields have to be on the screens before they are available to be included in the forms. Sorry and thanks @Nikola Perisic for you help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.