Hi, I want to use the apis to create issues in a project . I have these links-
The Jira Cloud platform REST API
The Jira Software Cloud REST API
So I want to create the issues in my cloud only which doc should I follow? Please help .
Sometimes I may need to create issues in the epic also but epic is missing from -
Can some one please tell the difference? and suggest ?
The difference between the two:
Note that it is totally legal to "mix" the two APIs.
Hey @Mansi Gusain
The Jira Cloud Platform APIs are for any core Jira related operations like creating/accessing projects, issues etc. These operations are common across multiple JIra products like Jira Software, Jira Service Management etc.
Jira Software Cloud APIs on the other hand are operations specific to Jira Software projects, like sprint related or board related operations.
Thanks!
Great thankyou for this information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.