How do I determine if a smart value is between two numbers?
Example: If 50 < {{Smartvalue}} < 100
The Smart Values condition only allows you to do a single compare from what I can see.
Hi @Mathew Lederman
Without seeing your entire rule for context...
Please try the and() function to combine the logical tests: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-conditional-logic/#and
And also note that function only accepts two parameters; when more clauses are needed, they may be nested.
Kind regards,Bill
Bill,
Appreciate the link. Perhaps you can help me with what I'm getting wrong.
Here is the action I'm using. The goal is to set the PO Spend Category attribute to 499 - 250 if the PO Value is between 499999.99 and 249999.99
{{#if(and({{lookupObjects.PO Value}}.gt(249999.99),{{lookupObjects.PO Value}}.lt(499999.99)))}}499 - 250{{/}}
I'm getting a "Parameters not closed" error, but from what I can see everything is closed properly.
Once inside a set of double-curly brackets, additional ones are not needed. Perhaps try this expression:
{{#if(and(lookupObjects.PO Value.gt(249999.99),lookupObjects.PO Value.lt(499999.99)))}}499 - 250{{/}}
Sorry, I still seem to be running into issues. The edit object was failing, so I've tried outputting the results of the query you provided to the log shown below. It doesn't return anything even when a PO Value matches the logic. Any idea what I'm missing?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.