How to find Epics without child Stories using a JQL query?
Note: We do not plan to purchase any addons for this purpose.
Welcome @Rainy John
Without a plugin this would be hard to query. You can take a look at this article here where the ScriptRunner plugin has been mentioned: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/In-JQL-how-do-I-query-for-Epics-with-no-child-Issue-Links/qaq-p/1563646
Hi @Rainy John
I’m Charlotte, a support engineer at Appfire and I’m here to help you.
I know you said you don't plan to purchase any addon, however, unfortunately, natively, you’ll not be able to do it dynamically.
In the app where my team works, JQL Search Extensions for Jira, you can use this query to find Epics without child Stories:
storiesInEpicCount = 0
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query, or the app in general.
We’ll be happy to help you! 😉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.