Atlassian changed my product from free to standard in the same moment that my organization lost your organization administration user.
Than I havent more organization administrator user to prepar my paymant and change my plan.
HI @Andressa Dias welcome to the community! Do you happen the user ID & password for the old administrator? That will help with this process.
If the number of users went beyond the free license amount, I know Atlassian will move you into the Standard License.
I requested Support to help you out with this issue. If you don't have that account, they will need to verify some account information first.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Andressa Dias It looks like Jira and JSM have been deactivated on that site for missing payment information. I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-3441575 requesting to reactivate those products. Someone from the customer advocate team should be able to do that and help further here.
Regards,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.