I deleted an automation rule that wasn;t working as expected but now when I clone a story the child issues are not being cloned
Hey @Ron Metzler ~ was the automation rule that you deleted the one that auto-generated the child issues? Need a little more info here to assist....
No, it was a new automation rule that I created to keep the child issue status the same with the cloned story.
Hi @Ron Metzler
If you're seeking for an easier way to clone a parent issue and all associated child issues, you can try our app Elements Copy & Sync that allows you to clone and sync issues with all their content (summary, description, custom fields, comments, attachments, etc.) and their child issues.
You can have a look at the documentation here.
Don't hesitate to try the app, it's free during 30 days and stays free under 10 users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.