Hi,
I created a Jira Automation rule for a company-managed project which states that all issues with status NOT EQUAL to DONE should be moved to next sprint when the current sprint is closed. I had to add an automation rule for this since I have multiple statuses in the Done category.
This rule has been validated without errors but it did not execute when I closed the Sprint. I then created the same automation rule in a Test Project. And the rule executed successfully when I closed the sprint. I tried it a few times in the Test Project and it worked fine.

Today I executed this again and the rule did not work, even in the Test Project. In the Audit Log, it does not show that the rule was executed. I can only see the previous successful runs.
Has anyone faced this? And how can I troubleshoot this?
Thanks!