Hi Community,
I've been following the "Clone Epic, Stories and Subtasks tree with Jira Automation".
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Clone-Epic-Stories-and-Subtasks-tree-with-Jira-Automation/ba-p/2316387
I've got the basics to work. My Epic is cloned with all user stories linked to the cloned Epic.
But the cloned user stories seem to be linked to the original stories and not to the newly cloned ones.
What I want to achieve:
I have a set of stories underneath my Epic. A few of these stories are linked to each other with "linked issues" option.
I want to clone the Epic with all stories underneath, and that it is an exact copy from the original, so I can use the same set for a new project. This means I need the cloned user stories to be linked to each.
Example:
Original set of source stories:
ID1 - Linked to ID2
ID2 - Linked to ID1
New set of copied stories (in my current automation):
ID3 - Linked to ID2
ID4 - Linked to ID1
Wanted result:
ID3 - Linked to ID4
ID4 - Linked to ID3
