Problem
In Jira we work with different teams in different products. Given a (project management) project that works with Jira Work Management, then they should be able to structure their work packages (yes, in this case it is waterfall) and assign teams. These teams also work with Jira Work. The problem is that the teams' work is distributed over multiple jira projects.
Story
As an Admin
I want to show work items from Board B (Jira Work, Jira Service Management, Jira Software) in Board A (Jira Work) if the work item has a valid identifier
so that I have one board for a team where the work is shown.
Solution (at least what I thought)
You can edit the boards query (like in software projects) from
project = "project A"
to
project = "project A" AND team = "Team Alpha"
Of course I have to map the other work items' statuses to the given work project Kanban.
But I don't see the possiblity... Any thoughts? Solutions? Workarounds?