Â
Hello đ
I am currently working on a Python script that creates a test execution via the Jira Xray API. I have to specify the âfixVersionsâ in the payload. Unfortunately, I always get an error back:
Error message: Unrecognised field âfixVersionsâ (Class com.xpandit.raven.beans.execution.TestExecutionInfoBean), not marked as ignorable
Â
Here is the relevant part of my payload:
Python payload = {
âinfo": {
âproject": âProjectâ,
âsummary": âExecution of automated tests for release projectâ,
âdescription": âThis execution is automatically created when importing execution results from an external sourceâ,
âtestEnvironmentsâ: [âXYZ"],
âfixVersionsâ: [{âsetâ: [{âname": â1.0â}]}] # Here is the problem },
âtests": tests } I tried to change the format of the âfixVersionsâ, but the API still does not accept it.
Unfortunately, I could not find a clear answer in the Jira Xray documentation as to whether âfixVersionsâ is supported at all in this context. đ¤
Does anyone have experience of using âfixVersionsâ in Jira Xray? Many thanks in advance for your help! đÂ
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â