Hey,
I am trying to use the REST API of JIRA, but I could find a way to create the Consumer Key & Secret. Where could I find these details? Is it necessary to buy the product before getting these details?
Hello Jitendra,
Thank you for your question.
Based on the description above, it seems you are looking for JIRA REST API Example - OAuth authentication documentation.
Is it necessary to buy the product before getting these details?
Please, visit https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try/ to evaluate the product.
If you find this answer useful, I would kindly ask you to accept it so the same will be visible to others who might be facing the same issue you have inquired.
Thank you for your understanding.
—
Kind regards,Rafael P. SperaficoAtlassian Support
Hello,
Thank you for your answer. I have already tried those steps. The document mentions "This is done through the Application Links administration screens in JIRA" But I coud not find any "Application Links" in my dashboard
--
Jitendra Purohit
Please, refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+to+Another+Application for further information.
How do I get "JIRA Administrators" permission?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.