I am using a Jira Issue for a bug that records the client ids that have reported the issue in a custom paragraph field. If a client reports the issue multiple times, their client id will show up multiple times.
I am trying to setup an automation where if you manually trigger the automation, it prompts you to enter the client id number you are looking up. Then I want it to count the number of times that user entered client id appears in that paragraph custom field and export that number to another custom field.
I can setup the prompt but when it goes to return the count, there is no calculated response.
This is the automation I setup:
{{issue.customfield_11371.match(userInputs.searchcounter).size}} times

Example:
Customfield_11371 contains this data:
1234
7499
2468
6654
7499
I trigger the automation and enter 7499 but no response but the word "times:" appear I'm looking for it to enter 2 times into the new custom field.
Can someone assist me in telling me what I am doing wrong? Thank you