I am trying to upload an export space; but the Data Management section of the admin Mission Control does not have such an option.
Is this a new feature? What am I missing?
Hi @Timothy Johnston
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide some more detail, screen shots.
I can still upload space export in my instance and other instances I manage.
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam-
It is a premium cloud trial.
The options i get on the Data Management screen are as below. I don't see a way to upload a backup:
You are looking at Data Management in Atlassian Administration, you need to be in the Data Management setting in Confluence administration.
So get into Confluence and use the cog wheel to enter Confluence administration and then go to Data Management and import.
Well, that solves everything!
Thank you, much appreciated.
After import, I had to change the space permissions, by logging using the admin key, and applying other space permissions to the new space, and then voila.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.