Hi Atlassian Community
I have a question regarding the Free Jira Plan.
Currently, I am working in a project team with five members, and the project duration is around 1.5 years. Our team members use different email providers such as Gmail and Hotmail.
I initially configured our Jira project as a Free Plan with sprints. However, as soon as my colleague joined, the plan automatically switched to a Premium Plan.
Additionally, all team members should be able to create and manage Jira tickets without requiring a Premium Plan.
my Questions:
- Could this be due to the fact that he is using a different email domain (e.g., Gmail or Hotmail) and is considered an "external" member?
- Or is there another reason why the Free Plan was upgraded automatically?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Could you please clarify if this is possible under the Free Plan, even with different email domains?