Hello. I started Standart subscription free trial. Trial period was finished and my subscription become inactive. In this case I can't change tarif plan from Standart to Free. I have only one way - Reactivate. In this case I need to add my payment details but I wouldn't like to pay. I need switch account to free without any payments.I can't create ticket to support. How to solve my issue?
Hi @Kostiantyn Zhabko
Please check the number of users on your plan to ensure that you meet the free plan criteria. I think the users count might block you from downgrading to a free plan. If this is not the case, you need to raise a support case with Atlassian. Is there a reason why you cannot create a support ticket? You could also make use of the chat support on the support.atlassian.com portal.
Hope this is helpful!
I have 9 users. Maximum allowed 10. Also, I can't create support ticket because all suggestions and articles follow documentation, thus I do not see link to create support ticket.
Please use https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ link to contact Atlassian support.
I created a support ticket on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-3437256
For billing and licensing problems of this nature where you need to reactivate a deactivate site, you can create support cases, but you have to select the 'billing, payment, pricing' option. But Free plan only sites can't select the technical support there without being redirected here to community.
I hope this helps.
Andy
It is good, that I have had one active account and managed to create ticket. Now I am waiting for solution. thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.