Hi Jira Team, would like to make enquiry on the below:
1. How can I create New Project in Jira and Confluence
2. If the New Project created, can I move or clone or reflect the Jira tickets in current project (eg JIB) to the new project?
Hello @Pei Xian Yeo and welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Here you can find instructions on how to create a Jira project in Cloud: Create a new project. You can also find instructions on how to create a Confluence space in Cloud here: Create a space.
Here you can find instructions on how to move issues from one project to another: Change an issue's project or issue type using the Move feature.
If you have any additional questions or encounter any difficulties, let me know, and I'll do my best to help you
Hi @Pei Xian Yeo ,
On top of what Sergei said, I would recommend checking out some official learning activities in Atlassian University such as:
There are also many more activities and learning content.
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Pei Xian Yeo
Creating a new project in Jira and Confluence is straightforward:
Regarding cloning or moving Jira tickets from an existing project (e.g., JIB) to a new project, you might find Jira's built-in "Move" or "Clone" features useful. However, if you're looking for a more flexible and powerful cloning solution, our app Deep Clone for Jira is a great option.
Deep Clone allows you to:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.